Download the Exhibitor Manual...
Seize your opportunity to spread the word and shine!
M4S – Mining for Society (the 4 M’s stand for Mines, Minerals, Metals and Materials).
You can make a difference! Now in its eighth year of educating the general public about mining, its impact on our daily lives and the wide variety of exciting careers in the industry; this show needs YOU to reinforce the message we are conveying collectively – that mining has and offers a bright future. Visiting M4S means you support the purpose. Walk through the mining cycle yourself, seize the opportunity to jump in and share your experience with members of the public, teachers and students. You will appreciate the contribution of M4S participants who deploy time, money and human resources to promote our industry.
Exhibiting in M4S is FREE! CIM provides the space, furniture and electrical power free of charge. It’s an opportunity for CIM and industry leaders to join forces and pave the way for a strong mining future. Unlike traditional shows, M4S is not laid out in a standard booth configuration. Instead, pavilions showcase the main areas of mining and allow participants to "take a walk" through the mining industry. Participants, who exhibit in pavilions themed Exploration, Mining, Processing, Products & Fabrication, Health & Safety, Sustainability and Education, bring engaging interactive exhibits and giveaways for visitors. Each section provides real-life demonstrations of available career opportunities, describes the role of government, industry, and associations while highlighting the diversity of educational opportunities and requirements.
Visit M4S to support the purpose.
Roy Slack, President & CEO of Cementation Canada, said: "The CIM has always been about promoting a positive image of our industry to the public. Introducing young people to the industry is a great way to increase public understanding to the importance of mining and its impact on our quality of life."
- American Elements
- Atlas Copco
- Canadian Mineral Processing (CMP)
- Canadian Mining and Metallurgical Foundation (CMMF)
- Century Vallen
- Confederation College
- Dynamic Earth – Science North
- Fleming College, Frost Campus
- Golder & Associates
- Let`s Talk Science
- McGill University
- Mining industry Human Resources - MiHR-RHiM – Explore for more
- Mining Association of Canada (MAC)
- Mining Matters
- Natural Resources Canada - NRCan - Canmet MINING
- Noront Resources Ltd
- Ontario Mining Association (OMA)
- Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada - PDAC
- Prismacolor – Newell Rubbermaid - SCHOLAR
- Rockwell Automation
- Skills Canada
- Starkey & Associates
- Suncor Energy
- The Metallurgy and Materials Society Metallurgists (Metsoc)
- University of Toronto – Earth Sciences Department
- University of Toronto – Lassonde Mineral Engineering Program
- Yukon Dan