Submit Abstract / Upload Paper
Global Leadership... The Courage to Change
Be a part of the program and
submit your abstract online.
- Once you click on "Submit Your Abstract Online", you will be directed to a CIM Webpage, asking you to Login / Create an Account.
- If you already have a CIM account, please enter the information under Login. If you do not remember the login information, please click on Forgot Username or Forgot Password to help you.
- If you do not already have a CIM account, please click on Create One Today!
- Once you have created your account, if you are not automatically directed to the Events page, please use the navigation menu at the top of the page to select News and Events and chose the event you wish to participate in.
- You will be brought back to the Login page, where you can input the information and begin the upload of your abtract(s).
On behalf of the Executive Committee and the CIM, we thank you for taking part in the 114th Annual Conference in Toronto, 2013!
Conference Technical Program streams and sessions:
- Operations and Maintenance Best Practices
- The Operational Excellence Mindset
- Lessons Learned: Maintenance & Engineering
- Underground Mining Challenges in Saskatchewan
- Project Showcase : Maintenance and Operational Advancements in Mining
- Underground Mining: Innovations that are Changing the Way We Mine
- Innovation in Mining Automation
- Leadership in Investment & Management
- The Development Challenge: Leadership
- Project Showcase: Preparing Your Project for Financing
- Lessons Learned: The Shifting Sands of Shareholder Value
- Women in Mining
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Environmental Plenary
- Sustainable Mining in Remote & Extreme Environments
- Project Showcase: Ring of Fire
- Lessons Learned: Learning from our Legacy
- Water: Perception or Reality
- Young Leaders: Mining Projects and Human / Indigenous Rights
- Global Geological Puzzle
- Bulk Mining – Leading Practise in Paste Delivery and Sequence Extraction
- Bulk Mining – Material Movements – Shaft and Declines
- Leadership in Orebody Modeling
- Mega Deposits and their Geology
- Bulk Mining: Open Pit Costs Related to Size, Shape, and Productivity
- New Frontiers / Open Innovation
- Project Showcase: Deep Sea Exploration and Future Mining
- Mobile Equipment Advances
- Processing / Recovery Technologies
- Exploration Innovation
- The Next Best Energy Solutions for the Mining Sector
- Innovations in Risk Management
- Management and Finance Day
- Can You Risk a Risky Project?
- Read the Fine Print (Get Yourself a Lawyer)
- Keeping Track of Cost Estimates
- Management & Finance Day – Panel
- Planetary & Terrestrial Mining Sciences
- Opening Remarks, Keynotes and SRR Scholarship
- Legal / Commercialization
- Business Case for Space ISRU
- Mission Concepts
- Resource Prospecting
- Mining / Drilling / Excavation
- Resource Processing
- Poster Session
Please note that all presenters at the CIM Conference must register as delegates and cover the cost of their travel and accommodation. Presenters are extended a much reduced registration fee. CIM does the utmost to provide presenters with visibility, coverage and publication.