The Organizing Committee is inviting the submission of papers on any of the technical scientific or economic themes.
- Arsenic Metallurgy & the Environment
- Process Control Applications
- Rare Earth Elements
- Process & Flowsheet Development
- Risk Management
- Bill Davenport Symposium
- Metals & Mineral Process in honor of Dr. Ram Rao
- Light Metals Processing
- Nanoscale Materials Characterization
- Materials Manufacturing
- Multiscale Modelling and Simulations of Failure in Structural Materials
- Process Safety Management in Metallurgical Operations
Authors are required to submit a paper. As well, authors are required to preregister by June 1, 2014.