--->View PRESENTERS GUIDELINES
Author Guidelines for Manuscripts
Download Paper Template (Word DOC)
View PowerPoint Guidelines
SUBMIT PAPER or login
Dates to Remember:
- April 1 Deadline for submitting camera-ready papers for final editing. The poster session will NOT be included in the proceedings.
- June 1 Deadline for Authors to register. At least one author is required to register and/or confirm attendance.
- August 15 Deadline to revise abstract details (eg: new paper title, author(s), abstract description) which will be published in the onsite program booklet.
- September 7 Deadline to cancellation registration fees. A $170 cancellation fee will apply.
Points to Remember:
- Presentations (unless otherwise specified) must be 25 minutes MAXIMUM; plus 5 minutes for questions.
Total time allocated is 30 minutes.
- At least one author is required to register and confirm attendance. Deadline to register: June 1, 2012.
- All presenters must supply a copy of their presentation and their biography in their presenting room at least 1.0 - 2 hours prior to session start time.
Special Registration for Authors/Presenters:
All authors at COM 2012 must register as delegates. At least one author/presenter per paper must be registered. Failure to register will result in removal from the proceedings and the technical program. Presenters with multiple submissions need only register once. Registration opens in May.