Authors are required to submit a paper. As well, authors are required to preregister by June 1, 2014. Registration will open in the Spring of 2014.
|Abstract Submission Deadline
|Notification of acceptance or regret
|| March 15 to April 1, 2014
|Deadline for submitting camera-ready
papers for final editing
| May 1, 2014
|| June 1, 2014
|Call for Posters (Extended Deadline)
|| September 15, 2014
Submit Paper or Poster Now!
The following symposia will have EDITED proceedings; papers will be reviewed by organizers (manuscript files REQUIRED):
- Arsenic Metallurgy & the Environment
The following symposia will not have proceedings (manuscript files NOT REQUIRED).
- Risk Management
- Process Control Applications
- Rare Earth Elements
- Process & Flowsheet Development
- Bill Davenport Symposium
- Metals & Mineral Process in honor of Dr. Ram Rao
- Light Metals Processing
- Nanoscale Materials Characterization
- Materials Manufacturing
- Multiscale Modelling and Simulations of Failure in Structural Materials
- Process Safety Management in Metallurgical Operations
Author TOOLS / Presenters Links
- View Author's Guidelines (Manuscript Template).
- Upload Paper (Due: May 1). You must log in to submit your paper.
- Copyrights Form.