To be placed on the waiting list or to contact Show Management email email@example.com.
Our sponsorship program can help you get the exposure your company needs.
See Sponsorship opportunities.
This year's exhibitors include: (View full company description)
- Activation Laboratories Ltd.
- Ashland Inc.
- Avalon Rare Metals Inc.
- Blasch Precision Ceramics
- EKATO Corporation
- IC Controls
- Lakeside Process Controls
- OLI Systems Inc.
- Olympus Canada Inc.
- OSIsoft Canada
- Romquest Technologies
- Sherritt Technologies
- Uniti Titanium
- Watson Valve Services Inc.
Our official logistics supplier is Stronco.
Tel: 800-665-2621 - Fax: 905-270-6771
For shipping details, shipping labels and to order material and brokerage details,
browse the Exhibitor Manual.
Or to access the Customs Event Recognition Form here.
Sunday, September 30 from 08:00 to 18:00
October 1: 10:00 to 17:30
October 2: 10:00 to 17:30
October 3: 10:00 to 17:30
October 3rd at 17:30
The Metals 2012 Exhibit will be located in the foyer area of the technical sessions. Each exhibitor will have the possibility to stage their posters. The space will be separated by pipe and drape.
- COM 2012 is Canada's premiere event for the Metallurgical and Materials industries.
- Directly market your products and services to a wide cross-section of industry professionals.
- Includes one registration for the conference technical program.
Who will be attending?
500 delegates from 25 countries around the world: company executives, senior metallurgists, professional engineers and researchers.
When and where?
Monday, October 1 - Wednesday, October 3
The fair is located at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel where technical sessions will be held.
How much for space rental?
The fee for the 10' feet wide space 6' feet deep with 6ft table is $1,500 CDN tax included. Electricity is not included.
What is included at my exhibit space?
This fee includes:
- free listing in the CIM Magazine (circulation over 10,000)
- one full delegate registration