The host hotel is
Sheraton on the Falls.
Getting to Niagara Falls is easy!
See important details when travelling from the USA to Niagara Falls, Canada and
view visa details for International Delegates
GPS coordinates for the Sheraton
Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
5875 Falls Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON
L2G 3K7, Canada
Tel: (905) 374-4445
You can also get turn-by-turn direction generated by Mapquest here!
The City of Niagara offers you the option of (3) three Airports:
1. Toronto Pearson International Airport (Toronto, ON, Canada - 90 min. away)
2. Buffalo International Airport (Buffalo, NY, USA - 30 min. away)
3. Hamilton International Airport (Hamilton, ON, Canada - 60 min. away)
Shuttle service has been arranged and is available (for a fee) from all three airports directly to the Sheraton hotel.
We have appointed
Air Canada as the official Canadian Airline for our event.
Enter promotion code
NCRHA3G1 while booking to get discounted rates.
Book ticket now!
Niagara Airbus is our partner in providing shuttle transfers to/from the
following airports: Pearson Toronto International, Hamilton airport, Buffalo
(NY) airport. COM 2012 Delegates and their Guests receive a reduced rate of 20% on Niagara Airbus.
Book shuttle now!
*Be sure to have your flight details in hand!
The cost for ALL shuttles: $75 Return (approximately). One-way rates varies; visit Niagara Airbus website for exact prices. Promotion code 590 valid
during the dates of the conference only
(promo code 590).
1. Toronto Pearson International Airport (Toronto, ON, Canada - 90 min. trip)
2. Buffalo International Airport (Buffalo, NY, USA - 30 min. trip)
3. Hamilton International Airport (Hamilton, ON, Canada - 60 min. trip)
*Are you arriving via Buffalo International Airport - USA?
Travelers to Niagara Falls may want to consider flying into Buffalo International Airport and crossing into Canada by land. By car, the Buffalo Airport in only 30 minutes from the Canadian border/Niagara Falls.
Passports are required. There are
alternative such as Nexus ID and Enhanced
Drivers Licenses. The
Canada Border Services Agency
offers a complete list of all requirements
and regulations needed to travel to Canada.
The toll-free number in Canada
1-800-461-9999 or outside of Canada you may
When crossing the border on public
transportation such as trains and buses, you
will if necessary be reunited with your
luggage in order to take it across yourself.
Driving a rental car across the US-Canadian
border is usually not a problem, so long as
you have made this arrangement with the car
rental company. Make sure you have a
copy of the the rental agreement with you,
and that is states you have permission to
take the vehicle across the border.
The Sheraton on the Falls offers both valet parking ($30 per night) and self parking ($19 per night).
Delegates parking at Toronto Pearson International Airport - can query rate by visiting
Hamilton International Airport offers parking. Parking details can be found at
Buffalo New York International Airport also has parking options http://www.buffaloairport.com/TransPark.asp
Travelling by train is convenient and hassle free. Delegates preferring to travel by train can depart or connect at from Toronto's Union Square and enjoy a 2 hour leisure trip into the heart of the City of Niagara. Niagara's Train Station is a short 10 minute taxi ride (approximate cost $10) to the Sheraton Hotel.
Rail is also proud to be our major ground transportation company for our convention.
The following are the details pertaining to the conference fare:
Online booking tips: You have to log in to your profile, or create one prior to booking. On the Passenger information screen, select 'Convention fare'; from the 'Discount Type' drop-down menu, and enter the discount code for your convention in the 'Discount Code'
- Valid: September 28 to October 5, 2012
- Territory: From all stations throughout the VIA system to Niagara Falls, Ontario and return
- Restrictions: Fare applies to a maximum of 2 passengers per booking. One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge. For travel on all fare plans in Business class, the first stopover is allowed at no additional charge, provided that this stopover takes place in Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa only.
- Discount: 10% off the best available fare in Economy, Business, Sleeper or Sleeper Touring class.
- Exception: Discount does not apply in Economy - special fare or Business -; supersaver fare.
Participants must reference the
event's VIA confirmation number: 12321
Delegates travelling via Buffalo New York's
train station can book on AMTRACK http://www.amtrak.com